We hire, fire, reward and review around our core values. We are a tight knit group that shares a common set of values and beliefs, motivated by personal accountability to produce exceptional results for our clients. We are all about relationships, so if you get excited about working with your clients and your teammates — and love driving results — then StoryTeller is the place for you. However, we are building a team to last, so if you have not spent at least two years in a previous position, you might have a hard time winning us over.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you a recovering journalist who still wants to craft messages that matter? Are you a marketer with a thirst for news and a belief that real stories and information are the best way to connect with customers and drive action? If your answers are yes, then you could be the person we are looking for!
ABOUT THE JOB:
This position provides support to the Account Strategist by taking the lead in executing on the day-to-day tactics that make up the digital marketing strategy for a specified set of clients.
- Coordinate and implement on-time blog and video content distribution to appropriate channels
- Create inbound marketing workflow materials
- Write social posts for multiple channels, as needed
- Create and deliver meeting agendas, meeting recaps, and client reports
- Field client requests and execute as directed by Account Strategist
- Participate in strategic brainstorming for clients
- Stay abreast of industry developments and research
- Proof all copy created by content team prior to posting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copy editing skills
- Poised and professional interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated grasp of search and inbound marketing (with bonus points for HubSpot experience. If you don't have HubSpot experience already, start a free trial at https://offers.hubspot.com/free-trial?__hstc=76279882.3aacc78702446451c26d6babc92725da.1485467777621.1494541760333.1495123087354.55&__hssc=76279882.2.1495123087354&__hsfp=2088121550 ).
- Superior organization skills to manage tasks for multiple clients in a variety of industries
- Be an agile and experimental learner, bringing new ideas to the team
- Ability and hunger to learn, work, and grow within a fast-paced, challenging environment
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement; Set and achieve personal and business goals
- Desire and ability to meet and exceed defined and measurable performance goals
- Naturally curious, charismatic, and passionate attitude; “Glass half full” demeanor
- Demonstrated effective time management skills
- Reliable and consistent attendance, as scheduled
- B.A. or B.S. Degree
- 1-2 years of marketing agency and/or newsroom experience
- Content Creation: 1 year
- Marketing Automation: 1 year
- Search Marketing: 1 year
- Marketing Agency or Newsroom: 1 year
- Contact Management Systems: 1 year
- CRM: 1 year
- Email Marketing: 1 year