Our Strategic Marketing Specialists develop and implement marketing plans, programs and insights that drive results for our internal business partners. To be successful supporting this business partner, you need to have demonstrated success in increasing revenues for a non-profit organization or foundation, through peer-to-peer, corporate, direct response and major gift fundraising programs.
Bachelor’s degree required, marketing degree preferred.
· 5-years demonstrated success in the development and execution of fundraising marketing strategies, plans and programs for a non-profit organization or foundation.
· Previous experience must include writing and implementing marketing plans that demonstrate fundraising results; experience in gathering/interpreting needs from stakeholders to develop a plan that produces measurable behavior change; and experience reaching and engaging audiences through an integrated approach that includes web, email, social media, print, tradeshow, in-person, direct mail, video, and PR.
Knowledge of fundamental and advanced fundraising marketing principles, and effective communications and education strategies to increase engagement and action among a complex set of demographics.
· Excellent written and oral communications skills.
· Demonstrated success in leading and influencing cross-functional teams to be strategic and results-oriented in a consensus-driven environment.
· Demonstrated skill in gathering input from subject matter experts to develop results-oriented marketing plans that can be cascaded to our channel, web, and marketing insights teams.
Approximately 5% travel.