We’re searching for someone with significant experience leading integrated accounts and a demonstrated track record of growing client relationships. Successful candidates must have the ability and desire to lead fully integrated teams, including strategy, creative, design, interactive, production, and amplification disciplines.
We are looking for someone who adds to our dynamic culture, and who has the firepower to provide day-to-day leadership on highly visible and complex consumer and B-to-B marketing campaigns. You will be an integral part of our account team and will be responsible for day-to-day management and leadership on key agency accounts.
This position requires strong writing and organizational skills, as well as great initiative and problem-solving ability.
Agency experience is required, and exposure to earned media and non-traditional campaigns is a plus.
- Managing client relationships and working with all departments to ensure the quality, timeliness and profitability of all services Fast Horse provides to clients
- Work across disciplines to foster true integration from start to finish of campaigns and ensure that appropriate resources are devoted to client work
- Develop a keen understanding of clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Establish and contribute to account/project strategy and planning
- Accountable for client budgets and resource allocation
- Participation in agency new business efforts
- Accountable for retention and growth of client relationships
- Demonstrate a strong grasp of tools and tactics across all integrated disciplines
- Advocate to ensure that only the best creative and strategic work is sold in and executed
- Ability to counsel clients, effectively manage expectations, and sell in new ideas
- Supervise, mentor and manage account services staff
- Contribute to a culture and environment that fosters professional and personal growth for all employees
- Establishing Fast Horse as a leading creative agency through thought leadership and industry visibility locally, nationally, and globally
- Participate in agency recruiting and hiring effort
Fast Horse is an independent, modern creative agency. Our work is grounded in organizing ideas that are disruptive, integrated and have the ability to connect in ways that are highly relevant and spur action. Clients like The Coca-Cola Company, Heineken, General Mills, Deluxe Corporation, Perfetti Van Melle and many more trust us with their most high-profile initiatives.
Campaigns we’ve executed in the last few years have been recognized as the best in the industry. We’ve earned multiple Effie Awards for our work with Newcastle Brown Ale and Diet Coke. We’ve also collected a Cannes Lion three years in a row – proudly placing more coveted ad industry awards in a trophy case already filled with the PR industry’s most sought-after honors, including Silver Anvils, PR Week Awards and SABREs.
Our work has taken us to 206 countries and major events ranging from the Super Bowl and the Olympics to New York Fashion Week and the Consumer Electronics Show. And on those big stages we’ve worked with some of the hottest celebrity talent, from Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Anna Kendrick to LeBron James, Alex Morgan and Kobe Bryant.
Our workplace and culture give our people the flexibility and resources to thrive personally and professionally. Our award-winning headquarters in the Minneapolis North Loop neighborhood is set up to facilitate communication and collaboration and our team members are untethered by a designated office or desk. We call it hotdesking. People are free to work wherever they desire – whether that’s in our newly renovated building, at a coffee shop, at home, while traveling or anywhere they feel creative and productive.
We offer highly competitive salaries, a cafeteria healthcare plan, 401K, incentive compensation opportunities and a variety of stipends, among other perks.