- Job Description
Lifetouch National School Studios is seeking a highly motivated
marketing professional to join our Experience Marketing team. This role
will help bring our school photography and yearbook consumer offering
to life across all customer-facing channels, including: web, print and
This role requires impeccable attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects while collaborating with a variety of internal and external partners. You will gain broad exposure to the business and have opportunities to directly impact our go-to-market approach, including a focus on: multi-channel customer campaign development, web content aggregation/implementation, customer satisfaction monitoring/support and project management.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Build and execute key omni-channel marketing campaigns to drive customer engagement, purchase and order value.
- Continuously improve campaign touchpoints leveraging data, customer insights and best practices; taking initiative to analyze and act on the findings.
- Manage content strategy, editorial calendar and development efforts for various customer campaigns.
- Own web content for key business lines, working with cross-functional teams to aggregate assets and leveraging proprietary CMS to implement, organize and validate content.
- Define, document and communicate business rules, requirements and seasonal updates for operations, technical development and sales partners.
- Write creative briefs and articulate communication objectives to direct internal/external agency work.
- Proof digital and print touchpoints for accuracy and adherence to brand and campaign standards.
- Create, test and monitor promotion codes and other ecommerce related activities.
- Monitor social properties and customer satisfaction metrics. Collaborate with cross-functional partners to create awareness of our customer’s sentiment, report on trends and enable customer service teams to efficiently triage issues.
- Perform other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related business degree required.
Experience: 1-3 years of experience in consumer marketing/product marketing, advertising, public relations, or business communication on either the client or agency side.
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Think creatively to develop sound recommendations and solutions to achieve strategic business goals through analytics, analysis and intuition.
- Self-starter who asks questions, learns quickly, and is passionate about marketing.
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal / written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and able to perform the similar tasks repeatedly with a high degree of accuracy.
- Some experience in development and delivery of business presentations.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, apply basic marketing functions and business concepts.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams when necessary.
- Ability to evaluate and understand go-to-market decisions from a consumer’s perspective.
- Responsive to opportunities for self-improvement.
- Experience working with a content management system (CMS) is a plus.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
Monday, September 18, 2017
Life Touch - Marketing Specialist
Posted by Unknown