Stratasys has nearly 3,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
Summary: The Technical Marketing Specialist – works closely with the product development engineering team and the marketing team to create and execute effective marketing communications content that builds the Stratasys brand, positions the company as the industry leader for additive manufacturing, specifically for the aerospace and automotive markets. The Technical marketing specialist – will execute on strategies and tactics outlined by the annual marketing plan and content calendar, with a strong focus on writing for various mediums. Responsible for ensuring consistent product and brand messaging across all marketing channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned):
- Interviews subject matter experts from the product team along with customers to write case studies, blog posts, white papers, newsletters, contributed articles and more that are directed towards technical audiences
- Assists engineering in the composition of technical design guides
- Writes and edits ad copy for PPC, print, direct mail, social media and banner advertisements.
- Writes organic social media posts per the content calendar.
- Writes and coordinates copy for email campaigns.
- Manages social media content to support social media campaigns
- Reviews and edits content for PR.
- Writes and edits print and web collateral, including brochures, sell sheets, insights articles, event presentations and tradeshow signage.
- Coordinates visual content from creative vendors, including videographers, photographers and graphic designers.
- Implements content changes and adds new content within the website.
- Coordinates media buys and other PR and advertising opportunities.
- Works in collaboration with the marketing team to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns.
- Helps maintain the editorial calendar.
- Follows and executes on product/service launch communication plans..
- Maintains content library of articles, images and videos.
- Provides support to marketing specialist of events and tradeshows.
- Maintains ongoing customer story list for case studies.
- Demonstrates commitment to Stratasys Core Values by leading, acting and behaving in a manner consistent with these values.
- Follows all company safety policies and procedures and attends all safety trainings related to the job.
Essential Education, Skills and Experience:
- Must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident.
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English, marketing, public relations, journalism, communications, or related field or Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or technical field
- Minimum of 3+ years related experience in marketing communications, content development or advertising with an design engineering or technical manufacturing company
- Proven ability to increase engagement in B2B audiences
- Proficient in Windows-based office applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to focus on detail while prioritizing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and ability to quickly execute on tactics and make recommendations.
- Ability to work well with others.
Desired Skills, Experiences and Interests:
- Passion for writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of graphic design programs such as Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop.
- Ability to work with CMS, CRM and marketing automation systems such as Wordpress, Salesforce.com and Marketo..
- Knowledge of social media monitoring and measurement tools.
- Ability to easily work across the company to manage projects that involve subject matter experts and all levels of management.
- No direct reports
- Works in a pleasant office environment with other department staff, utilizing a computer workstation and various software applications. Specific work schedule is coordinated with direct supervisor.
- Travel requirement: up to 10% for customer visits, seminars and industry tradeshows.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.