Join our team and help us build a major new eCommerce and digital business. We are seeking a Social Media Marketing Manager to help us compete in the fastest-growing segment of eCommerce, the grocery business. The Social Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing our social media strategy, planning and execution for our retail and wholesale businesses. The successful candidate will also develop content marketing strategies for our retail and wholesale businesses.
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Develop best-practice social media and content marketing programs.
- Manage, maintain and grow our social media marketing channels for all businesses. This includes growing our base of followers and developing compelling strategies to engage our followers.
- Be the main point of contact with our advertising agency partners for the day-to-day execution of our social media programs.
- Be the subject matter expert in all social media and content marketing metrics and leverage your knowledge to make informed decisions and improvements in our programs.
- Work with internal resources and our agency partners to develop video content to use via social media channels.
- Develop strategies to encourage engagement with our customers via social media.
- Work with IT to ensure continuous improvement to our social media programs.
- Work with the corporate analytics team to prepare weekly, monthly, annual and ad hoc reports for all social media marketing metrics.
- Assist the Director of Digital Marketing with departmental projects.
- Work with our consumer marketing team to ensure seamless support of our overall marketing programs.
- 4 Year College degree preferably in Marketing/Business Administration/Finance
- 5+ years of experience with social media marketing at an eCommerce business.
- 3+ years in running paid social media advertising strategies and placement.
- Medium or large eCommerce experience is preferred.
- Expert-level skills in the web-based tools for Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.
- Experience with 3rd party social media tools is a plus such as Social Studio, Hootsuite, Spreadfast or others.
- Comprehensive understanding of social media marketing metrics.
- Solid understanding of URL parameters which track customer behavior via social channels, websites, and apps.
- Excellent verbal, written and eMail communication skills
- Strong relationship-building skills
- Highly-proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, and PowerPoint.
Why Work for Supervalu?
As one of the largest grocery wholesalers and retailers in the United States, SUPERVALU is dedicated to feeding our communities by providing innovative, customer-centric solutions. We deliver on that promise every day through a strong network of 30,000 talented employees who supply the best national brands and our own high-quality and affordable private label products to thousands of customers, and millions of consumers, nationwide. With a wide variety of services and industry leading expertise, SUPERVALU offers you the opportunity to shape the food industry through every stage of your career.
A GREAT PLACE TO GROW!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status. SUPERVALU is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.