The Social Media Specialist is responsible for developing, administering and executing Walser’s social media strategy across all relevant platforms and channels.
- Lead the strategic development of Walser’s social media programs, positioning Walser as an industry leader in this area.
- Drive social media engagement at the dealerships and throughout the organization.
- Develop and grow a network of brand enthusiasts and work with them individually to create, curate and post compelling custom content across each social channel.
- Work with approved vendors to plan and execute successful social media advertising campaigns.
- Track strategic progress of social media initiatives through reporting and analytics.
- Work with the Director of Marketing and the Foundation Director to maximize awareness and impact of company events on each social platform.
- Be present at Walser events to capitalize on social media opportunities (as needed).
- Maintain a consistent level of awareness of the automotive business landscape through daily reviews of news, published reports, journals, etc. to keep abreast of changing demographics, technology and other relevant issues.
- Maintain strong, consistent client communication.
OTHER JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides general support to assist Marketing Director and other team members with department duties.
- Embraces and exhibit CORE values.
- Represents Walser in a positive and professional manner.
- All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned.
Employee Benefits Include:
- Career Growth – Internal Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous Training Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on New/Used Vehicles, Service, and Parts
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Healthcare Benefits, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, PTO, and Volunteer Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do the Right Thing • Lead by Example • Display Positive Energy • Be Open Minded
- 2 year marketing degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated success executing a corporate social media strategy (3-5 years of experience)
- Proficient in social media software
- Proficient in MS Office
- Detail-oriented and an eye for accuracy
- Have the ability to work within a team or independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BA Degree in Marketing or related field
- Automotive experience
Walser Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Walser Automotive Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.