At 3M, we apply science in collaborative ways to improve lives daily. With $30 billion in sales, our 90,000 employees connect with customers all around the world.
3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas.
Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
3M is seeking a Digital Paid Media Specialist for the Corporate Marketing-Sales organization located in Maplewood, MN. At 3M, you can apply your talents in bold ways that matter. Here, you go.
The person hired for the position of Digital Paid Media Specialist will specialize in driving the effective use of digital paid media for 3M. This role will be a combination of enterprise digital paid media governance, training/enablement, consulting, execution and optimization that supports overall business goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate a passion for digital paid media and how best to leverage it to maximize marketing return on investment in a highly-matrixed organization. Expertise should include cross channel paid media, including search, social, display & mobile, and use of ad management interfaces and bidding tools that support a spectrum of budgets and maturity-levels. This person will need a high degree of personal initiative, ability to make informed decisions semi-autonomously and excellent communication skills. This person must also be comfortable wearing many hats in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Help drive enterprise level media governance, including framework for central ad account management
- Educate, consult and partner with a variety of groups across 3M to scale up effective paid media programs
- Work directly with cross-functional team members and external partners to plan and execute paid media campaigns that span a variety of objectives (e.g. awareness, demand generation, etc.)
- Set baseline performance expectations for digital paid media
- Help manage relationships with approved vendors and media partners
- Help manage paid media budgets and billing
- Advise on campaign performance and offer suggestions for campaign improvement
- Integrate paid tactics with overarching content marketing and marketing automation programs to deliver measurable business value
- Demonstrate the influence of paid media on the customer journey and demand to revenue processes
- Utilize enterprise technologies and partners to plan, execute and report on paid media programs
- Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited university
- Minimum of three (3) years of combined experience in digital media and/or advertising including search, social, display or mobile
- Experience in digital media/advertising across channels (search, social, display, and mobile, etc.)
- Experience with ad management interfaces and bidding tools (Google, Bing, Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Programmatic Ad Tech platforms)
- Experience in a global, highly-matrixed organization and influencing without authority
- Experience managing central governance and training
- Experience working with agencies and ad partners
- Experience with marketing automation, CRM or eCommerce
- Experience working in Microsoft Suite (including Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc.)
Location: Maplewood, MN
Travel: May include up to 25% domestic & international
Relocation: Is not authorized
Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1B status)Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M or @3MNewsroom.3M is an equal opportunity employer. 3M will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.