- Job Description
We’re seeking a Digital Account Supervisor to join our Subaru team.
The role of an Account Supervisor is to lead and motivate agency teams toward helping clients and their brands create a strong future. More specifically, he or she must be an active listener, passionate partner and brand steward, day in and day out. This role includes empowering involved teams, fostering collaboration, and continually pushing for fresh, new ideas.
You'll be joining the Subaru National Advertising Team. This team is responsible for all vehicle launches. And as such we seek candidates with the desire to manage and mentor others, to establish (and have established) creative partnerships. You're passionate, self motivated, a flexible thinker, ready to hit the ground running and collaborative (we really mean that!)
- Required Skills
· BA/BS Degree in Communications, Marketing or Advertising
· 5 – 8 years agency account management experience
· Ability to confidently persuade, present and champion ideas
· Auto experience preferred, but not required
· Ability to anticipate problems and challenges
· Thrive in a collaborative and fast-paces environment
· Confident and resourceful, can function with minimal supervision
· Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Exhibit excellent written and oral communication skills
We are not seeking “seat fillers.” We are seeking that talent which will help us grow and, in turn, we expect to help you grow and be successful as well.
Please know that each enquiry is treated confidentially.
We truly look forward to hearing from you.
- Job Location
- Minneapolis, , United States
- Position Type
- Apply now.
Sunday, October 08, 2017
Carmichael Lynch - Account Supervisor (Digital)
Posted by Unknown