Humera has an opportunity available for an Upstream Marketing Manager with our client in St. Paul, MN. Our client is a company that has been committed to the design and manufacture of the highest quality surgical instrumentation. This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Provide marketing leadership for existing clients and evaluate potential targets for technology enhancement or acquisition.
- Lead individual new product activities including business case development, prioritizing customer requirements and marketing milestone execution..
- Drive the development and implementation of portfolio planning tools.
- Perform other marketing duties as required.
Provide marketing leadership on the company's product portfolio and in the evaluation of potential targets for technology enhancements or acquisitions:
- Partner with Director of R&D to maximize incremental value generated from new product portfolio.
- Identify market trends and growth opportunities.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activities and market trends.
- Work with finance to generate and revise return on investment (ROI) analysis throughout the product development process.
- Develop market specification and target claims deliverables to ensure new product offerings represent meaningful innovation to customers.
- Plan, manage and analyze quantitative and qualitative market research to identify future customer and product opportunities and needs.
- Four year college degree required (business, marketing and/or product management preferred.
- MBA preferred.
- 3+years of medical/surgical product management experience. Upstream product management experience preferred.
- Experience performing qualitative and quantitative market research, gathering, researching, reporting data/information preferred.
- Business acquisition and merger analysis experience preferred.
- Knowledge of industry data sources preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced level Microsoft Office skills required.
Salary: Contact for Rate