You have 4 to 6 years of experience in agency or corporate communications, content marketing and media relations/publicity. Marketing and PR experience working with healthcare providers, B2B technology and medical devices is a plus.
You’re an excellent writer with talent for digital communication, content creation and online storytelling. Your supervisors and co-workers are dazzled by your:
- Superb project and client service skills
- Collaborative relationships with other staff members and clients
- Proactive, can-do, self-initiating attitude
- Familiarity with influencer/blogger relations and use of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media marketing channels.
- Ability to work productively with editors, producers and reporters.
What does Maccabee offer you?
- Cutting-edge professional development in media relations, content creation, social media marketing and inbound marketing.
- Inspiration from a purpose-driven team of boldly creative, client-obsessed co-workers.
- Top-of-the-line employee benefits and promotion/career development opportunities.
Maccabee – winner of the Silver Halo Award for “Best Cause Marketing Campaign” and Promo Interactive’s “Best Viral Campaign” – is the agency whose high energy, nurturing culture is fueled by a jukebox stuffed with 1950s R & B, an animated Elvis Presley clock, Monty Python posters and a singular dedication to professional development for each employee
Learn more about the opportunity to work at Maccabee at www.maccabee.com and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest and our MaccaPR blog.