The Corporate Communications Specialist is responsible for helping to develop and drive internal, external and executive change management and communication strategies for Patterson Companies – specifically to support a transformational effort around operational efficiency.
This position plays an important role in aligning Patterson’s strategic initiatives by creating a consolidated view of change impacts across multiple projects and leveraging common communication channels. This role will create relatable, clear and concise messages for common audiences that connect with people and incorporate the company vision and voice.
- Responsible for designing OCM campaigns for strategic initiatives as well as managing teams through their deliverables supporting these campaigns.
- Oversee the design and develop communication deliverables to support the overall Change Management Plan.
- Communications: Oversee multiple channels of communication and change events to support new policy and process implementations; design messaging and slides for executive meetings.
- Ensures execution of communication plans and editorial calendars by authoring emails, printed pieces, talking points and other communications.
- Works directly with various parties to execute on communication efforts.
- Seeks opportunities to align change management communications with other company-wide corporate communication efforts.
- Manage the Program Change & Communication Plan: May assist in the development of comprehensive communication plans and editorial calendars.
- Synthesize project communication and cm plans into higher level Program Change Plan
- Combine communication needs of dashboard projects
- May Consult with Project Teams on best practices and recommendations around Communication Channels or Change Management events.
- Provide CM & Communication tools to project teams
- Coordinate Case for Change messaging
- Consolidatestakeholder analysis for enterprise program view
- Bachelor’s Degree in communications, public relations or journalism.
- 3-4 years public relations and/or corporate communications experience.
- Change management communications experience preferred. SAP or other ERP communications experience preferred.
- Proven leadership role in developing content strategies, editorial calendars, employee and stakeholder communications, training communications, corporate newsletters, etc.
- Must be a strategic, innovative and creative thinker.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in interviewing and reporting.
- Accomplished editor and proofreader.