Stratasys has more than 2,800 employees, holds over 600 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 25 awards for its technology and leadership.
We’re looking for passionate, smart, and dedicated Interns who will put their talents to work toward achieving our mission: To provide design and manufacturing professionals with innovative, cost-effective and environmentally safe in-office 3D printing, 3D production, and manufacturing services that accelerate their products to market.
The 2018 Social Media Internship is designed to prepare you for a full-time role within Stratasys. This individual would participate in creating content (blog posts, tweets, Facebook posts, info tiles, Instagram posts, etc.). In this role you will be collaborating with international stakeholders on a global marketing team and supporting a corporate style guide and brand voice. You will also be participating in team brainstorming sessions.
Help us to drive the usage and adoption of digital in new and innovative ways. Help us to improve the volume, velocity and effectiveness of social interactions for Stratasys within key growth areas and/or markets.
Responsibilities in this role:
- Maintaining a social media editorial calendar which aligns to key divisional market inflection points.
- Driving the maintenance and distribution of a social media hub and cultivating the growth of its internal audience.
- Utilizing insights from social analytics to drive conversation and dialogue in the marketplace and to improve our understanding of the impact of key events.
- Integrating social media into Stratasys’ overall marketing plans and strategies within key growth areas.
- Developing/implementing innovative social media approaches to accelerating campaign impact and reach.
- Ad hoc duties to be assigned
- Enrolled in a Bachelor degree program with at least two years completed or equivalent program at the University level focused on
- Proficiency in Adobe CC software
- Attention to detail
- Ability to conduct focused design work efficiently in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- A portfolio of student work that exhibits good design judgment
- Active on social media
- Graphic design
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Stratasys will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the US without requiring sponsorship. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.
All offers of employment with Stratasys, Inc are contingent upon the successful passing of a background check.
Stratasys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected Veteran or disabled status and will not be discriminated against for their race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.