Job DescriptionProvidence Place is looking to hire an experienced Director of Marketing to be a part of their amazing team!
The Director of Marketing is responsible for direction, coordination, and implementation of all community business development activities. They plan, coordinate, and develop community relationships, strategic sales and marketing plans, and community events. . This position requires flexibility within the role along with varied hours of work which may include evenings and weekends.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- More than a year of marketing and/or health care experience preferred.
- Planning and problem solving ability.
- Proficient in setting and maintaining revenue/occupancy goals.
- Knowledge of or ability to learn position procedures, techniques and equipment including sales skills/systems, networking groups, media relations, and general knowledge of the Minneapols community area.
Applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, religion, familial status, marital status, sexual orientation, and status with regard to public assistance, military/veterans status or any other protected classes as defined by law.