Job DescriptionAfter humble beginnings dating back to 1936, today Lifetouch and its business units continue a tradition of unmatched service and excellence, serving the photographic needs of people of all ages and in all walks of life. As you take the first few steps of your career journey, consider joining our dynamic and expanding organization!
We are seeking ambitious students with exceptional academic records to participate in our top-of-the-line summer internship program.
An internship at Lifetouch provides a challenging and rewarding on-the-job experience in a highly collaborative work environment
This internship will be in our Sales Department.
Program highlights include:
- A formal mentor in your area of focus
- Business-critical projects
- Exposure to senior leadership
- Special workshops focused on building business acumen
- Great networking opportunities
- Intern social events
- Main Focus: Internal communication focus for corporate sales and field sales departments. (Examples: Registration, scheduling, and coordination for our Summer Sales Rally.)
- Work with inside sales, sales operations, and training professionals at all levels to gain direct and relevant knowledge or experience in inside sales, including telephone and electronic sales. Gain exposure to all aspects of sales operations and support, driving sales, training, and general business functions.
- Develop inside sales team support materials to increase leads and new business in Yearbooks and Fall Underclass Programs.
- Test methods to drive inside sales and support the sales organization; develop and communicate best practices to the rest of the sales organization
- Prepare a project/business plan on a specific subject matter, create a presentation using various media and present to business leadership teams.
- Junior or senior from an accredited undergraduate program enrolled in a related field of study
- Ability to learn quickly
- Effective information processing & comprehension abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to developing exceptional written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong creative, critical thinking, and time-management skills
- Capacity to work under pressure while observing high quality standards
- Fluency in English language
- Experience with PowerPoint, MS Word; experience with Google systems is a plus
- Proficient and active on social media; ability to interact in the space immediately
- Previous internship experience preferred