Position Summary/Description: We are seeking an energetic creative individual to join our digital content and social media team. Manage and execute digital public relations for Xcel Energy Center, Saint Paul RiverCentre and The Legendary Roy Wilkins Auditorium by developing and implementing short-term and long-term social media strategies across multiple platforms. Person is this position will also provide public and media relations support to Public Relations Senior Manager for promotion of and events related to all three facilities. Will also work closely with media, employees, clients and select audiences as it relates to disseminating all pertinent information in a timely, efficient and professional manner and generating publicity for venues and its associated clients and events. Hours will vary by date and week due to the nature of the events and business.
This is an exciting opportunity for individuals that are:
- Seeking part time- temporary work.
- Looking for an opportunity to work in the sports and entertainment industry while gaining solid digital content and social media experience.
- You like variety, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- You are passionate about communications, social media and web culture.
- You want to network with local media
- You are a creative thinker and an innovative problem solver.
- You want to contribute to strategizing promotional and marketing initiatives.
Part-Time-Temporary position Benefits
Discounts on retail and food and beverage outlet.
Employee Sick and Safe Time (ESST)
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.