- Tracking Code
- Job Description
The Internal Communications Manager develops and manages
communications to Lifetouch’s employees throughout the United States and
Canada in support of the organization’s strategic plan related to an
acquisition integration effort. This role works closely with leadership
in both a strategic and executional capacity to plan, organize and
implement internal communications to ensure consistent, quality
communication to all key audiences.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, with integration and change management experience in a large, matrixed organization. This is a full-time, temporary project-based role with a potential opportunity for a longer term assignment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages, influences and contributes to strategies that support internal communication across the organization.
- Works with executive leadership, business units and functional partners to develop, manage and execute internal communications plans that ensure consistent communication of enterprise information that supports company strategy, drives employee engagement and helps employees at all levels to understand the direction of the company.
- Manages internal communications projects related to a company acquisition (e.g., role assignments, timelines / milestones, budget, issue tracking, deliverables).
- Writes and develops content tailored to the specific medium and audience requirements (e.g., emails, speeches, scripts, talking points, etc.) and manages the process to deliver on all aspects of content development (e.g., research, interaction with cross-functional teams, approvals, etc.).
- Manages internal communications through development of intranet opportunities and web tools.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs other projects or miscellaneous duties as requested or assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Journalism or equivalent experience
- 10 or more years in internal communications including strategic development, planning and implementation of internal communications programs
- Experience working in large, matrixed organizations
- Experience managing change communications for executive leaders
- Experience managing internal communications through a company acquisition
Other (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Broad, in-depth knowledge of corporate internal communications, evolving technologies, and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong project management skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with individuals of all professional levels
- Creative thinker with the ability to rapidly understand the business and project objectives
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
Tuesday, February 20, 2018
Lifetouxh - Internal Communications Manager
Posted by Ryan May