Our Minneapolis (Plymouth) headquarters has an immediate opening for a creative, energetic and collaborative individual to join our growing marketing communications team. SRF’s marketing communications team works with internal clients from the company’s eight offices – we collaborate with company leaders across all of our diverse service areas.
Primary Job Responsibilities
The Marketing Communications Specialist will assist in developing a wide range of marketing materials, including proposals, social media (Facebook and LinkedIn), brochures, e-blasts, presentations, awards, and internal corporate communications. As a member of the marketing communications team, the successful applicant will also work with our graphic design staff.
The ideal candidate will excel at effectively communicating strategic information while working on multiple projects simultaneously. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment with quickly changing priorities and to provide excellent service is essential. Additional qualifications should include:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of three months of related internship experience
- Previous experience in an architecture/engineering/professional services firm highly desired
- Demonstrated knowledge of the proposal (RFP) development process
- Adobe InDesign and Microsoft Office experience preferred
SRF Consulting Group, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.