MyFormulary is seeking a Marketing Communications Intern for Summer 2018. As the Marketing Communications Intern, you will work with senior leadership to support and execute content, email, and social media marketing initiatives that generate brand awareness and enhance client and consumer acquisition strategies for MyFormulary. In performing the duties and responsibilities of the job, the Marketing Communications Intern will contribute to the mission and strategy of MyFormulary by helping to develop original content, write sales, marketing & training copy, perform image searches and curating content to build brand awareness, drive ecommerce revenue, and establish MyFormulary as a leading credible resource for functional foods, supplements, recipes and restaurant menus as part of an overall personal health management strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Develop original content in the areas of nutrition, and using functional food, and supplements as part of an overall personal health management
· Edit existing content from MyFormulary content library to be delivered through social media, web site and email marketing.
· Manage the social media- curating content, posting links to our content and campaigns and monitor the posts and interactions.
· Manages the development of marketing and sales / promotional materials to effectively promote and sell.
· Recommend and execute promotion plans. Provide channel strategy expertise to teams and recommend most effective ways to deploy assets and materials to achieve marketing objective.
· Manage and track material effectiveness in order to modify and improve promotion development.
· Proactively promotes expansion of mobile and digital tools as a major marketing communications approach, domestically and internationally
· Monitor the metrics of the social media accounts.
· Monitor the general MyFormulary email account and assign email to stakeholders for review and response.
· Assist with creating monthly promo codes for all retail marketing offers
· Perform image searches and size images appropriately for all social media posts.
· Collaborate with CMO and develop marketing strategies, plans and execute as required
· Engage with Formulary Panel of physicains, scientists, chefs and food experts for the development of content
· Set up of Hub Spot lists for Gym Partner Communications and New Product Alerts.
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong written communications skills
- Familiarity with popular social media platforms to include Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office Programs to include Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Familiarity and profanely with Adobe Creative Suite to include PhotoShop, Illustrator, InDesign. Proficiency with Adobe After Effects a plus.
- Take initiative, communicate project statuses and ask for help
- Have a sense of humor
- Are mature and have sound judgment
- Have a desire to learn and grow professionally
- Have a can-do attitude
- Casual dress code
- Employee Wellness Program
- Flexible work schedules
- Learn, grow, and have fun in a progressive, forward-thinking healthcare technology company
Job Type: Internship
- Minneapolis, MN (Required)
- English as a first language (Required)
Please review all application instructions before applying to MyFormulary.