Are you passionate about integrated marketing communications? Join the fast-paced, fun and professional team of communicators with TSI! Create integrated communications plans – concept to delivery, across all mediums, around the world. Become a vital team member, working with industry-leading technical experts and world-class marketing professionals. This is the opportunity that you have been seeking! Join our creative, motivated and growing team!
This role will be supporting our MSP brand and our Flowmeter Value Stream.
- Work in conjunction with product marketing and sales to plan, develop, coordinate, and monitor marketing campaigns for assigned value streams and product launches.
- Evaluate existing advertisements, create new ads as needed, identify the most effective advertising opportunities and appropriately places ads to effectively promote TSI’s products and messages.
- Work with Business Directors and Product Managers to determine spending budget by product line for advertising, trade shows, collateral materials, etc. Develop and maintain the marketing budgets throughout the year.
- Develop messaging and write press releases as part of a public relations campaign to gain consistent recognition and understanding in the market.
- Plan and develop booth designs, layouts, graphics, and supporting materials as needed to produce, maintain, coordinate and support trade show exhibits.
- Work with product marketing to develop positioning, messaging and write copy for marketing materials, including emails, newsletters, data sheets, brochures, application notes, etc.
- Maintain the company website including search engine optimization, organic searches, sponsorships, and writing copy for the website.
- Advise Graphic Designers on design and layout to meet TSI graphic standards and ensures consistency of messages and brand through all communications globally.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing.
- 0 - 5 years’ experience in corporate marketing communications required
- Experience working with complex, high tech products.
- Basic marketing communications principals and best practices.
- Word processing, spreadsheet and presentation software such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- General understanding of electronic communications media
- Excellent writing, editing and communications skills
- Strong Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage varied and simultaneous projects
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other teams within organization
- Highly motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision
- Delivering High Quality Work - Makes sure responsibilities central to the role meet all requirements and expectations. Finishes tasks promptly and critically reviews work to ensure quality and accuracy. Considers impact of work to others and takes steps to mitigate. Seeks additional work after finishing tasks.
- Displaying Technical Expertise - Keeps his/her technical skills current; effectively applies specialized knowledge and skills to perform work tasks; understands and masters the technical skills, knowledge, and tasks associated with his/her job; shares technical expertise with others.
- Driving Continuous Improvement - Uses formal and informal tools and techniques to achieve operational excellence. Maintains a constant focus on efforts to improve performance, quality and efficiency of work processes.
- Driving for Results - Follows through on commitments; can be counted upon to successfully execute on goals.
- Prioritizing and Organizing Work - Allocates time and attention based on what is most important to achieve key goals and objectives. Effectively organizes and balances tasks and priorities to keep multiple projects on track.