Ecolab is seeking a Senior Marketing Communications Manager in its Food & Beverage North America business. This position is responsible for the development, management and execution of marketing communication programs and activities including a strong acceleration of our digital marketing strategy. This position will work with marketers and sales to promote the business offerings and expertise. The successful candidate will have strong project management skills and experience creating a range of communications materials and managing all communications channels. The manager will have strong leadership abilities, excellent strategic skills and a collaborative work style to effectively operate within a matrixed organization.
What You Will Do:
- Provide oversight of the development of all marketing communications program material and lead the planning of communication projects, including digital content strategy and management
- Develop and manage strategic digital marketing program for F&B NA, utilizing MS Dynamics CRM, Widen Digital Asset Management, SiteCore Web platforms, make SEM & SEO recommendations, lead PIM and e-commerce needs
- Spearhead sales enablement efforts including identifying gaps and designing programs with measurable analytics
- Develop all content marketing material that will highlight innovation, cleaning and sanitation programs promoting Ecolab’s world-class service
- Lead, manage, develop team of two marketing communications managers
- Drive alignment with marketing and sales teams to ensure priorities to drive business growth are clear
- Set Trade Show strategy for F&B North America and lead its coordination and execution.
- Develop digital capability for F&B North America creating pull marketing strategies with a focus on Foodsafety thought leadership to bring in new customers and retain current customers.
- Develop messaging and creative concepts and deliver content that supports brand strategy
- Develop and manage agency relationships
- Manage communications budget
- Travel 10-20% based on business needs
- Location: St. Paul, MN
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Business and/or Marketing or relevant liberal arts degree (English, Economics)
- 8 or more years of experience in marketing communications activities, and sales support and recognition programs
- Proficient with Adobe CC (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- PR and Social media expertise
- Strong communication, design and video skills
- Microsoft Office Suite, SiteCore, CRM, Exact Target, Marketing Cloud
- Project management experience
- Immigration sponsorship not available for this role
- Relocation assistance not available for this role
- MBA or related graduate degree
- Experience in development of marketing value propositions, strategic planning, pricing and product offering for service-based business
- Demonstrated project management skills: scope definition, budget, quality, time, etc. Experience in practical analytics and turning data into insight/usable information
- Experience in branding leadership (strategy), brand implementation.
- Leadership and managerial skills both internally and with multiple vendor partners.
- Proven track record as a change-agent in B2B business environment.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office suite
- Knowledge of web content management system and e-marketing systems
- Experience with salesforce.com or similar marketing automation platforms, and other digital platforms
- Creative marketing skills and thought leader in marketing communications and digital.
- Good talent assessment and coaching skills
- An ability to lead others by influence and develop strong relationships across the organization (sales, marketing, functional partners)
- Ability to listen and synthesize ideas from others
- Experience working with agencies
- A highly collaborative working style
- An ability to interact effectively with all levels of sales and management
- Excellent time management, and organizational skills with strong attention for detail, accuracy, and consistency
- Critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills balanced with vision, creativity, and resourcefulness
See how Ecolab helps make 27% of the world’s processed food safe. In Food & Beverage, you’ll help a wide variety of food, beverage, and brewery processors manage the increasing risks of foodborne illness and contamination. By providing cleaning and sanitizing programs, animal care products, antimicrobial food tissue treatment and many other operational efficiency and product quality programs, Food & Beverage offers the opportunity to work with a combination of innovation and world-class service.
Own Your Future. Impact What Matters.