Ecumen, an innovative leader of senior housing and services, seeks a Marketing Coordinator for its growing Zvago Cooperative brand. This position would office out of the new Zvago Sales and Design Studio located in Centennial Lakes Plaza in Edina in a dynamic work setting. Currently there are five Zvago Cooperative’s at varying stages of occupancy, pre-development and development where the Marketing Coordinator would be enhancing the brand and sales managers' roles.
Ecumen operates a variety of senior housing options and services from rental independent living, assisted living and memory care to long-term care, at-home, hospice and owner-occupied cooperative housing to community-based services. In addition to our consumer services, we provide senior housing development, clinical consulting and senior housing management services for organizations outside of Ecumen.
Ecumen is over 150 years old and one of Minnesota’s Top 5 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we’re happy to celebrate our 10th year as a “Best Place to Work.”
This position is responsible for ensuring a warm welcome into our Sales and Design Studios for our potential residents, members and partners. Additionally this role will assist with various marketing and sales responsibilities to further the growth of our business and services.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Assist the Sales Managers with data entry and follow-up phone calls, as well as conducting the initial discovery process when the Sales Managers are not available.
- Support and lead social media and website updates.
- Coordinate with the sales team and VP Sales/Marketing on advertising plans and tactic.
- Assist the sales team with in-house collateral creation and deployment.
- Coordinate and plan events, attending events as needed to ensure smooth execution.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Education: Associates degree in related field, or equivalent work experience
- Relevant Experience: Two years’ experience in marketing, hospitality or customer service industry
- Ability to communicate professionally. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills especially with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Passion for working with people
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or related degree
- Preferred Experience: Experience in marketing, property management, and / or senior care
- Experience with graphic design, web design and social media as a business tool; print production, photography and video experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
We participate in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.