Want to work for a company that cares? Put your passion for serving others to work at Ecumen!
We’re hiring a Social Media Manager to work on our corporate Communications team in Shoreview, MN. You’ll enjoy a business-casual environment, employee gardens, flexible work schedule, volunteer options and career growth opportunities. Our benefits package is very competitive, including great 401K matching and health savings account (HSA) programs.
Ecumen is over 150 years old and one of Minnesota’s Top 5 non-profit providers of senior housing and aging services. This year, we’re happy to celebrate our 10th year as a “Best Place to Work.”
Every employee at Ecumen has the opportunity to empower older adults to lead fulfilling lives. Join us as we envision a world without Ageism!
The Social Media Manager enhances our brand and builds strong communities through various social media and web platforms. This role is responsible for ensuring we have content that attracts future buyers of our services. It requires an understanding of future trends in digital technologies and tools and the ability to proactively implement these trends to keep us at the forefront of new developments.
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Leads management and maintenance of corporate web sites to keep information timely and accurate, working with internal and external partners.
- Leads management of creative partner(s) in content development, and drives optimization of content to improve social engagement performance.
- Defines and coordinates social media strategies and tactics for optimal results. Includes creating quarterly content calendars, managing logistics, channels, content writing, posting product launches, events and generic messaging.
- Generates proactive, reactive and adaptive content for home office and sites.
- Leads ideation, development, scheduling and production of social assets such as digital video and photography; create engaging on-brand social copy.
- Interacts on social networking platforms on company’s behalf. Engage with and respond to customers.
- Maintains channel metrics to measure results and ensure timely and effective execution of social media tactics and programs
Social Media Manager
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in marketing, journalism, public relations or related degree, or equivalent work experience
- Relevant Experience: Minimum of 2 -3 years of experience in digital and social media, including analyzing metrics and creating regular, detailed reports
- Demonstrated experience and leadership in developing and managing web and social media communications
- Creative and innovative with excellent verbal and written skills, design skills
- Strong project management, organizational and planning skills
- Team player with ability to collaborate at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with design software
- Self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects
- Proven experience in meeting deadlines and multi-tasking
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ecumen is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.
We participate in E-Verify and pre-employment drug testing.