- Job Description
- H.B. Fuller is a leading global adhesives provider focusing on
perfecting adhesives, sealants and other specialty chemicals across all
industries throughout the world. While our products are virtually
invisible, they play a vital role in ensuring the quality of modern life
and we are committed to connecting what matters to solve some of the
world's biggest adhesion challenges.
Communications Specialist; St. Paul, MN
H.B. Fuller is seeking an experienced Business Communications Specialist to work closely with key stakeholders, including marketing managers and commercial directors, and will coordinate the design, printing and/or distribution of print and digital content to support sales and marketing campaigns as well as large events, such as trade shows, webinars and other industry events. To drive profitable growth and win with customers, the successful candidate will work on his/her own initiative, or as part of a team, to deliver communications materials and activities that are aligned with the company’s strategic plan and drive employee engagement, strengthen the H.B. Fuller brand, and increase demand for the company’s products and services. The position is located at the company’s global headquarters in Vadnais Heights, MN.
The Communications Specialist will have primary responsibilities in the areas of content management, brand support, and event coordination.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Content Management (60%)
- Partner with business and communications team to create content for marketing materials, including product brochures; sales, technical and executive presentations; and other external communications materials.
- Support digital marketing efforts by generating content for web pages, blog posts, social media channels, email marketing, and other digital marketing campaigns (Google AdWords, LinkedIn promoted posts, etc.).
- Coordinate business communications and PR for new product launches and other regional news events.
Brand Support (20%)
- Communicate and enforce consistent use of corporate and product/market brand identity standards.
- Partner with regional businesses to develop and deploy marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage the work of creative agencies and communications vendors and contractors, such as translators, designers, photographers, A/V teams, etc. Serve as liaison between sales and marketing teams and agencies/vendors.
Event Coordination (20%)
- Partner with marketing managers to support H.B. Fuller’s participation in regional trade shows, media events and other, externally-focused company events:
- Advise key stakeholders on event-related strategy and manage events from initial invitation process to post-event follow-up with participants;
- Partner with key stakeholders and external vendors to develop key messages, associated PR and/or editorial content, stand design and sales/marketing collateral;
- Source promotional items and manage customer/supplier e-mail marketing
- Develop and implement lead generation process for trade shows and other marketing events
- Quantify success metrics, measure event outcomes and report key findings to business leaders.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, business administration or equivalent
- At least 3+ years of directly related experience
- Ability to manage creative processes and deliver consistent, aligned content across multiple communications channels, including advertising, websites, social media, trade shows and events, media relations, content development, partner programs, and other key communications vehicles and activities
- Demonstration of excellent writing, editing and presentation skills along with portfolio of print materials
- Ability to develop and implement strong external communications strategies, plans and programs
- Ability to manage budgets and outside vendors
- Ability to project manage with a demonstrated success with prioritization and multitasking
Preferred Qualifications include:
- Knowledge of the adhesives industry
- Working knowledge of Spanish
- Ability to influence and motivate others, without direct reporting authority
- Experience creating marketing communications materials using design software, such as Adobe Creative Suite or other, similar applications
For more information and to apply, go to: http://jobs.hbfuller.com/
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Women, Veterans, Disabilities
- Job Location
- Vadnais Heights, Minnesota, United States
- Position Type
- Apply mow.
Saturday, May 12, 2018
H.B. Fuller - Communications Specialist
Posted by Ryan May | @MNPR