The ideal Marketing Intelligence Intern candidate is a hardworking, reliable, curious and a loyal team player with a penchant for mining data to uncover valuable insights. He or she will learn to use databases and various analytical techniques to derive insights that will directly impact business and marketing decisions. Passion and understanding of how analytical insights can help drive strategy are important, as are dependability, flexibility and willingness to work in a collaborative business ecosystem.
- Responsible for maintaing the accuracy of data, reports and dashboards using Tableau.
- Develop reports and deliver ad-hoc analyses and insights on revenue-generating intiatives.
- Validate and manage data transfers between sales and marketing platforms while maintaining data hygiene processes.
- Assist with building and executing day-to-day emails via copy-editing, coding, segmentation and deployment using Eloqua, our marketing automation platform.
- Audit tracking scripts on webpages to ensure consistency.
- Define segmentation for outbound communication and establish corresponding dynamic messaging.
- Support sales efforts by creating landing pages for various group ticket initiatives.
- Other tasks or duties as assigned.
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree required, but current MBA student preferred
Knowledge & Experience
- Advanced with Microsoft Excel (vlookup, pivot tables/charts, conditional formatting)
- Attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Google Analytics, Omniture, email coding (HTML/CSS), SQL and Eloqua (or any other marketing automation platform).
- Experience with data visualization tools
- Able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with ability to successfully prioritize and multi-task
- Willingness to learn new skills/processes quickly
- Ability to work collaboratively within team environment
- Possess a strong work ethic and high level of integrity
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Coachable, open to learning and accepting feedback
Work ConditionsPhysical requirements include sitting, walking, standing, bending, squatting, climbing, kneeling, twisting, lifting, grasping, etc.