Working at ICFWorking at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth. If you’re seeking to make a difference in the world, visit www.icf.com/careers to find your next career. ICF—together for tomorrow.
Who we are:
ICF Olson is a collective of world-class agencies delivering across the spectrum of customer experience: creative expression (Olson), public engagement (Olson Engage), customer relationships/loyalty (Olson 1to1) and digital experiences (Olson Digital.) Though experts in different areas, we are united in our common POV: Think like people. ® This means everything we do is made from empathy –the key to brand success in a world of ever-shrinking attention and ever-growing choice.
Who we’re looking for:
Olson Engage is looking for a candidate available for a four month internship starting asap. The intern will assist our account teams in the execution of program tactics with the objective of promoting and raising attention for our client’s brand. Intern must have a solid work ethic, strong intellectual curiosity and a desire to work hard and have fun.
What you’ll get to do:
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating media lists
- Drafting, disseminating and pitching media alerts and press releases
- Participating in brainstorms and project meetings
- Creation of publicity materials and media kits
- Conducting research
- Media monitoring
- Compiling news summaries and providing general office support
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Impeccable time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to coordinate projects from inception to completion and meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, mass communications, journalism or related field
- Public Relations experience preferred
ICF Olson is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EOE – Minorities/Females/ Protected Veterans Status/Disability Status/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity)Minneapolis, MN (MN03)