This position will work collaboratively with our Instructional Designer and Media Specialist to produce video and other media for use in on-demand online learning and live classroom presentations .
Examples of Work Performed
- Pre-production activities including:
- Developing interactive, engaging, and effective instructional materials (audio, video, imagery, animations, etc.) that draw on sound instructional design principles
- Planning a video sequence
- Scouting and surveying locations for videotaping
- Storyboard techniques
- Setting up a video shoot including lighting and sound
- Shot composition and shot blocking
- Audio recording and processing
- Currently pursuing or holds a degree in Media Production or similar field.
- Strong customer service skills with an ability to effectively communicate with various levels of managers and customer
- Experience developing interactive, engaging, and effective instructional materials (audio, video, imagery, animations, etc.) that draw on sound instructional design principles
- Experience setting up a video shoot including lighting and sound
- Editing experience in Final Cut Studio or Adobe Premiere
- Experience with converting, transferring and digitizing source materials.
- Experience providing a finished production in appropriate format for a range of delivery platforms.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics desired but not required:
- Experience with rapid eLearning development software such as Articulate Storyline
- Experience with still photography (lighting and composition)
Physical / Mental Requirements and Working Conditions
- Majority of work performed is in an office setting. Occasional offsite productions will be required.