Inprela Communications offers B2B storytelling and content strategy services, driving a fresh approach to public relations. We’re seeking a strategic writer to join our team who is a true storyteller and is enthusiastic about technical manufacturing and healthcare subjects. The role is equal parts journalist, technical and creative. This writer needs to turn complex information into easily accessible and comprehensible stories that educate, captivate and move buyers through the marketing funnel with strategic calls to action. This is a cross-functional role that would touch nearly every one of Inprela’s clients. Success in this role means respectfully pushing our clients to enhance their B2B storytelling and consistently following through with content that exceeds their expectations and delivers business impact—on time and on budget.
· Strategize/consult: Apply knowledge and understanding of clients’ businesses, audiences, products, etc. to develop and recommend relevant and engaging content assets across wide client roster.
· Create: Research and develop both long and short-form content for multiple platforms. Formats could include white papers, industry reports, e-books, case studies, thought leadership articles, video scripts, speeches, emails, blog and social media posts, award and speaking submissions, news releases, etc.
· Edit: Provide editing oversight for content developed by other team members and by clients.
- Collaborate: Work with external design partners to ensure copy and visuals work together.
- Client service: Juggle multiple projects at one time, with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
· Cultural commitment: Bring genuine passion to the work, a positive attitude and energy to the team. Support Inprela’s core values of accountability, transparency, excellence and thoughtfulness. Contribute to a collaborative and fun team environment.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, English or similar.
· 3-5 years of relevant B2B writing experience, ideally in manufacturing and/or healthcare industries.
· Exceptional writing and editing skills.
· Proficient knowledge of AP style of writing.
· A passionate student of content strategy, with a keen ability to write outside-in content that provides value to target audiences.
· Adept at interviewing experts and able to quickly sift through large amounts of information to determine what is appropriate based on the audience and the client’s objectives.
· Ability to execute upon and/or develop content style guides.
· Team player with a proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback, edits and input from others.
· Self-starter who can work both independently and collaboratively.
· Keen ability to problem solve.
· Highly accountable with strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
Position offers competitive salary and benefits for full-time employees, including flexibility perks.
Inprela is a fun and fast-paced work environment that offers excellent work-life balance. We're selective about the type of work we take on, making sure it's the right fit for both client and agency. It's important to us that the work our team does is both personally and professionally satisfying because we know our clients will benefit from happy employees.
Please send your resume, cover letter and 2-3 writing samples or a link to your portfolio to .