Strategic Planning and Management
- Accountable for implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing and communications strategies that will enhance brand’s image and position within the marketplace
- Facilitate internal and external communications strategy related to thought leadership content, publications, demand generation, channel communication and customer acquisition
- Lead the development and execution of the Hoffman and Schroff promotional strategies including, but not limited to; advertising, tradeshow participation, website/internet promotion, social media, catalog/technical publications, etc.
- Ensure the development of short and long-term plans and budgets for assign brand’s global demand generation, marketing communications and tradeshow programs/activities. This will include monitoring progress, assuring adherence and evaluating performance
- Maintain a high level of awareness of new techniques and communication options that are becoming trendy and look for ways to pilot those in an effort to remain relevant with our target audience.
- Manage, coach, and provide work direction to employees and contractors to maximize productivity and teamwork.
- Promote knowledge sharing to strengthen technical depth of staff, ensure responsive operational support, and enable process improvements
- Responsible for effectively and consistently promoting and building current and future Enclosure Segment brands globally
Driving Demand Generation Through Campaigns and Product Commercialization
- Responsible for planning, developing, executing and analyzing global, integrated campaigns marketing, including eCommerce and web-based outbound marketing programs
- Execute demand generation efforts and plan across multiple inbound and outbound channels to drive MQLs
- Define KPI’s/ metrics that will measure the success of all demand generation activities, and report those to leadership
- Manage the annual marketing communications budget and measure status to maximize Return-on-Marketing Investment (ROMI)
- Define target audience profiles to drive campaign messaging based on clear value proposition and increase conversion effectiveness
- Manage a team to successfully drive growth in leads and opportunities through content marketing, SEM, marketing automation, display advertising, and tradeshows
- Play a key role in the commercialization of new products and/or revitalizing existing products by working closely with product management and Product Line Marketing Leaders to develop and execute comprehensive marketing communication plans
Digital Customer Experience
- Partner cross-functionally to enhance the B2B Digital Customer experience capabilities.
- Responsible for driving thought leadership around end-to-end customer journeys
- Play a key role in planning and implementing different phases of the digital customer journey – from search, select, configure, quote to an order
Job Requirements & Skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- BS degree in Marketing or Communications. MBA is preferred.
- Experience working in global matrixed organization
10+ years leading a digital marketing and/or marketing communication team experience must include:
- Solid technical and commercial educational background
- Strong background in Electronics market preferred
- Experience in Digital B2B driving customer excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven skills in strategy, marketing and or product management in technical , Electronics markets
- Knowledge of process improvement concepts and methods along with the flexibility and adaptability to accept, support, and deploy new processes in a changing business environment.
- Knowledge and experience in sales and marketing processes.
- Knowledge of channel marketing.
- Knowledge in marketing automation a plus
- Knowledge in lead generation, nurturing and CRM technologies.
- Current knowledge of web / digital trends and opportunities- including social media and mobile technologies- appropriate for B2B organizations.
- Knowledge in metrics reporting to reflect ROI utilizing dashboards along with proven ability to analyze, interpret and draw meaningful and accurate conclusions from data
- Knowledge in content management tools to produce on-line deliverables is a plus
Demonstrated Project Management skills to:
- Develop realistic plans, action steps, and timetables for projects and assignments.
- Coordinate work with other groups (other depts. and agencies/contractors, peers).
- Handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Track and prioritize projects, documenting projects via an established traffic report.
- Keep others up to date with information.
- Skill to create and implement plans aligned with the strategic vision.
- Skilled at effective communications at both technical and leadership levels and inspires trust and open communication amongst team members and peers.
- Skill in developing and delivering effective presentations.
- Ability to build and maintain effective work relationships, both internal and external, and establish credibility with business partners.
- Proven ability to influence at all levels of the organization cross-functionally.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize time/workload and delegate work in order to accomplish tasks and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to lead courageously, to drive large cross-functional teams to success in challenging situations.
- An energetic, resourceful and hands-on individual with a strong bias for action, someone who commits himself/herself fully to stretch goals and who is dedicated to developing and delivering outstanding results.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.