Join Entrust Datacard’s Summer 2019 Internship Program as an Intern in our Digital Marketing group. Gain hands-on experience in your focus area of study and participate in Intern Programming activities that include an Executive Q&A Panel, Presentation Skills Training, and a formal Mentor Program. The Summer Internship Program allows undergraduate students an opportunity to gain experience and develop skills through challenging work assignments that truly add value to the business.
The Social Media Intern will provide professional experience in a broad range of social media and global communications projects to build brand awareness and corporate reputation. The role is instrumental in driving the company voice on social media platforms, ensuring brand consistency and positive brand image and driving corporate reputation.
- Create, edit and publish social media content for publishing across various channels
- Work collaboratively with marketing communication colleagues on product launches and lead gen activities that are promoted on our social media channels
- Create social media editorial calendar to be utilized across solution segments and ladder up to corporate messaging map
- Ensure social media platforms are utilizing best practices and current technologies
- Contribute to strategic campaigns to build followers and engage with our channel partner and technology alliance networks
- Contribute to development and internal training for social media company advocate program
- Contribute to targeted thought leader social media refresh and follower development
- 3.0 GPA or Higher
- Completed at least 2 years of a Bachelor’s Program in Marketing by June 2019
- Must be able to lawfully work within the US and have unrestricted work authorization for US
- Demonstrated excellence in verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Driven, confident, assertive interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Previous work experience a plus, but not required
Entrust Datacard Corporation is an EOE/AA/Veteran/People with Disabilities employer.