Are you our next Communications Specialist?
We are currently seeking a Communications Specialist out of our Plymouth, Minnesota location. The Communications Specialist will participate in the development and execution of communications initiatives and activities for Mosaic. This role will work with the global public affairs team and various stakeholders to ensure consistent messages are deployed across internal and external channels to support Mosaic’s mission and strategic priorities.
What will you do?
- Participate in the development and execution of communications for internal and external use across multiple channels. Responsibilities will include managing an editorial calendar, managing and developing content for Mosaic’s corporate social channels, developing communication plans and support for corporate pursuit stories, developing internal and external website content, managing and monitoring the health of Mosaic’s North American eScreen network and providing basic image editing and design support.
- Support and/or manage large projects, such as: Mosaicco.com redesign; annual State of the Business Report and associated Sustainability Report
- Miscellaneous Public Affairs duties as assigned.
What do you need for this role?
- Bachelor's degree required with a major in Communications, Journalism, English, Public Relations or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a public relations agency or communications department required
- Heavy familiarity with and use of social media; previous experience managing social networks
- Strong writing and editing skills required
- Microsoft Office Suite required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Must have the ability to craft communications for a variety of stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including excellent facilitation and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Well-organized with superior follow-through and attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to a continually changing business and work environment
- Ability to resolve complex issues and handle multiple deadlines and priorities
- Must demonstrate sound judgment and decisiveness
- Ability to travel within the U.S., Canada and elsewhere as needed
Mosaic is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status.
Mosaic participates in the US E-Verify program.
We Help the World Grow the Food it Needs - Apply today and join our team!
Thank you for your interest in opportunities with The Mosaic Company. Click Here to join our Talent Network and get notified of future openings!