We are looking for a creative and agile thinker and do-er who is passionate about consumer-centric ideas, culture and brand-building. Join us to make an impact and drive the development and execution of modern brand PR plans for some of the most beloved brands in the world.
• Be the PR expert on a cross-functional marketing team that builds talk-worthy brand actions and news that consumers care about
• Connect with culture, influencers, and media partners to amplify brand actions that provide value to our consumers
• Understand major pillars in culture (ie- food, fashion, music, sports, gaming, wellness) and how ideas can be built and expanded through the fans that exist within the subcultures of each
• Leverage key cultural moments to ensure that PR executions are timely, relevant, and impactful
• Nurture and maintain relationships with key media contacts and influencers
• Turn fans into media and know how to identify and build an audience
• Consult, coach, and guide teams to great PR activations that build our brands
• Develop a KPI system to better understand what’s working and what’s not
• Identify/ manage PR agencies
• BA in Communication or related degree
• 5-10 years of relevant experience
• Experience in strategic decision-making and execution across all the available PR levers; traditional media relations, media partners, cultural influencers, content creators, social channels, etc.
• A true lover of all things culture
• Relationship and solution-oriented
Horizontal Integration is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We seek to provide employment opportunities to talented, qualified candidates regardless of race, color, sex/gender including gender identity and/or expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under federal, state or local law.
In addition, Horizontal Integration will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request a reasonable accommodation in order to complete the application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.