Director of Marketing
Position PurposeHas a broad knowledge base in all forms and digital media and marketing best practices.
100% enrollment generating roles, primarily in undergraduate, graduate, and academic partners. Will project manage enrollment based campaigns, and complete reporting in a timely and organized manner.
Key Result Areas and Essential and Secondary Functions:Graphic design and writing
- Executes the creation of material with graphic design, follows style and language guide closely
- Content writing as needed for campaign specific materials
- Helps support SEO and analytics
- Helps support paid digital ads
- Assists in executing various aspects of marketing campaigns
- Establishes engagement goals, track analytics, report on metrics, compare goals to actuals.
- Collaborates on paid social media strategies
- Assists with web content updates
Minimum Education and Experience
- Bachelors Degree, in related field.
- Preferred higher educational experience.
- Proficient knowledge in:
- Creative Cloud
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud programs including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- High attention to detail
- Extremely organized and excellent at managing projects
- Ability to follow clearly defined style and language guides
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Familiarity with Google Adwords
- Familiarity with Google Analytics
- Knowledge of digital marketing and SEO best practices
- Knowledge of Christian higher education market
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Daily exposure to repetitive motions of the fingers, hands and wrists.