Job Locations US-MN-Saint Paul
Requisition Post Information* : Posted Date 3 days ago(1/25/2019 1:19 PM)
- Requisition ID
- Non-Clinical Professional
- Fairview Corporate
- Hours per 2 weeks
The Marketing Specialist role assists in the planning and execution of marketing plans and initiatives to meet the business goals and objectives. Under the guidance of the Marketing Director and Managers, this position will help develop, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities. This role will also collaborate closely with team members from digital, creative, communications as well as business partners throughout the enterprise.
- Execute marketing projects that deliver results in collaboration with the marketing and business partner teams.
- Analyze and summarize project results and provide recommendations.
- Manage information gathering, design and approvals of all templated creative work for designated areas.
- Responsible for processing all invoices, and tracking and reporting status of budgets for designated business areas.
- Manage tasks for events including logistics, pre-planning, vendor management, and execution.
- Strong service orientation—lends a helping hand where sees the need to ensure executional excellence.
- Collaborative team player who can take initiative.
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize work and manage multiple projects at one time.
- Strong organizational skills and precise attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive, solutions- and results-oriented attitude.
- Adaptable to change
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising or related area or equivalent knowledge, skills and abilities
- 3 years of experience in marketing or advertising organization, department or agency
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Experience working in healthcare or other service industry
- Experience working with CRM, preferably SalesForce
- Experience working with self-service collateral creation tools